We aim to improve the knowledge base of students interested in the fields of finance, economics and business with respect to career opportunities and extra-curricular knowledge. By connecting students with leading figures and firms in the fields of finance, economics and business, the Group aims to facilitate the transfer of knowledge from these bodies to students. In turn, this will improve the graduate outcomes of our constituents.
- To build the Titans of Industry Forum into the premier corporate networking lunch for students and employers;
- To give sponsors access to the myriad of competitions and communication outlets available to the Group in order to provide significant access to a future to a future generation of business leaders.
Bond University Students Association Club and Societies Awards:
- Best Club & Society Event (Rotary Titans of Industry Forum) – Semester 1, 2016
- Best Cultural Club (Women in Business) – Semester 1, 2015
- Best Cultural Event (Women in Business) – Semester 1, 2015
- Best Cultural Event (Women in Business) – Semester 2, 2012
- Best Cultural Club – Semester 2, 2011
- Best Cultural Club – Semester 1, 2011
- Best Small Event (Titans of Industry Evening) – Semester 1, 2011
- Best Event (Sir Richard Branson Seminar) – Semester 2, 2008