Bond Investment Group is one of Australia’s pre-eminent student finance societies. Formed under the Bond University Business Students’ Association in early 2008, the Group has since evolved into a fully independent, student-run organisation that aims to improve the graduate outcomes of Commerce students at Bond University.
We aim to improve the knowledge base of students interested in the fields of finance, economics and business with respect to career opportunities and extra-curricular knowledge.
By connecting students with leading figures and firms in the fields of finance, economics and business, the Group aims to facilitate the transfer of knowledge from these bodies to students. In turn, this will improve the graduate outcomes of our constituents.
- To build the Titans of Industry Forum into the premier corporate networking lunch for students and employers;
- To expand our membership base beyond the Bond University campus in 2012; and
- To give sponsors access to the myriad of competitions and communication outlets available to the Group in order to provide significant access to a future generation of business leaders.
Bond University Student Association Club and Societies Awards:
- Best Cultural Club – Semester 2, 2011
- Best Cultural Club – Semester 1, 2011
- Best Small Event (Titans of Industry Evening) – Semester 1, 2011
- Best Event (Titans of Industry Forum) – Semester 3, 2009
- Best Event (Sir Richard Branson Seminar) – Semester 2 2008